Stormy in Heaven

After thirteen wonderful years on the road, Stormy is using this blog to communicate with all his fans from his hammock in cat heaven where he is cuddled next to Princess and is still nipping her ear.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank you for your interest in my book

I wish that I could say that we are off to a rousing start with interest in my book, but I realize that some things just take time and Daddy has been very busy with other things. I am pleased to report that we have sold a few copies and have received a donation towards our cause of helping libraries and human societies, so we are on our way. Mommy sent a copy of the book to Dorothy and her family, who were actively involved in my antics when we lived in Tucson and Dorothy was so pleased that she sent a donation to our cause. Thank you Dorothy! And Daddy was passing around my book to members of the writing group he belongs to at the library and two of them enjoyed it so much that they bought a copy to share with family and friends.

Daddy is working with some humane societies and libraries to use my book as a fund raiser and the boards will meet soon to take some action. On October 2nd, Daddy will be promoting my book at a book fair in Sedona, AZ. It is being held at Yavapai College Center for the Arts and Technology, so if you are in the area, stop by and say "hello." I'll be there in spirit only, but Daddy can autograph my book for me.

Well it is time for me to get back into my hammock. All this typing takes a lot of energy but I wanted to bring you up to date on how my book is doing. I hope more people will consider my offer of using my book as a fundraiser. There is no outlay of money and hopefully it will bring in some needed cash to these worthy organizations. Please feel free to write me with any questions or comments. I keep asking Mommy and Daddy to get me an iphone so I can stay in my hammock and answer fan mail, but they think I need to get my big butt up once in a while and get some exercise. Talk to you later.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment